Blogs Of Other People Who Are Not Me

Please note that just because it says blog doesnt mean that it is in fact a blog site
Well Techinically Me But In My LiveJournal Incarnation
Andrew's Blog 2.0
Angela's Blog
Jake's Blog
Jamieson's LJ
Julia's LJ
Justin's Blog
Kyle's Blog
Mohsin's Blog
Reuben's Blog
Rob's Blog
Shar's Blog
Shar's LJ
Vikki's Blog
Vikki's LJ


Favorite Places

Maddox the PIRATE!!!
OLP Lyrics
SomethingPositive.net
The First Life Of Riley Comic
The Official Sea-Monkey's Homepage


Stuff

The Squid Giant Axon
A Frend
Flying monkeys of Doom XP
Sleep Is For The Weak
The Truth Behind Ms. Pacman


Previous Posts

Its either sugar crash or crippling depression
Beefey
This is nothing more then a note to myself Watch ...
Ballzack
The Joys of Online Shopping
"Why Do People Run From Me?"
Touchy Feeleyness
Oh Bloody Hell
Remembering Rudimentary Html Skillz
My Favorite Quoty like thing... Ever!


Past Archives

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
March 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006


Various Prac

Listed on BlogShares
Join me on the hi5 Networky thingy


Ok i Lied

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Ok so this pst isnt about D&D but it's refrenced in it now so its not totally wrong

So im torn if i should post a bunch of my quiz results in this page (iq, what famous person im most like etc.) or if i shouldnt
technically i was going to use my live journal abbount for that but i dont feel much like posting there because i cant get it to look not ugly

the thing is that since i dont really use it except for posting test results noone really looks at it

hurm its now officially decided that i will post my test results here now

but they will always have to be accompanied by an actual post that cant be about them to that whoever reads this page wont have to look through a bunch of crap before they can find something to actually read


I am nerdier than 95% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!



Ok now that that is out of the way i will talk about the Dungions and Drangons games that i will eventually be running. I realise that by stating this i open myself to much ridicule and mockery at the hands of my friends which is ok because quite frankly im too unhinged to care I have decided that the games will be open to all friends who are interested (this most likely means that the only people who care at all will be me justin and clinton hah i have just upped your nerd factors) I will have a fiew low level campaigns set up and wil start to make more and higher ones as i get comfortable with them. The time frame im thinking is that i iwill have maybe a fiew ready in maybe 2 or 3 weeks. This is because im kinda buisy with school and i would still need to do a bunch of reading and stuff to know what im supose to know. also kinda only want to use kwantlen as the place to meet as a absalute last option because its ugly and makes me sad.

Umm i think thats it for now so kung pow chicken to the n th degree
Hurm I guess i didnt really lie in the end


Posted By Gadget At 6:57 PM | Gadget 2 comments

2 Comments:

Kyle and I used to play an informal version of D&D back in the day.

By Blogger Rohbit, at 9:35 PM  

Kyle and I used to play an informal version of D&D back in the day.

By Blogger Rohbit, at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment