Blogs Of Other People Who Are Not Me

Please note that just because it says blog doesnt mean that it is in fact a blog site
Well Techinically Me But In My LiveJournal Incarnation
Andrew's Blog 2.0
Angela's Blog
Jake's Blog
Jamieson's LJ
Julia's LJ
Justin's Blog
Kyle's Blog
Mohsin's Blog
Reuben's Blog
Rob's Blog
Shar's Blog
Shar's LJ
Vikki's Blog
Vikki's LJ


Favorite Places

Maddox the PIRATE!!!
OLP Lyrics
SomethingPositive.net
The First Life Of Riley Comic
The Official Sea-Monkey's Homepage


Stuff

The Squid Giant Axon
A Frend
Flying monkeys of Doom XP
Sleep Is For The Weak
The Truth Behind Ms. Pacman


Previous Posts

"Why Do People Run From Me?"
Touchy Feeleyness
Oh Bloody Hell
Remembering Rudimentary Html Skillz
My Favorite Quoty like thing... Ever!
Fi Frikin Nally


Past Archives

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
March 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006


Various Prac

Listed on BlogShares
Join me on the hi5 Networky thingy


The Joys of Online Shopping

Monday, January 17, 2005

Reciently i have discovered the joys of online shopping and i will now sum up all the reasons and total biases on my side why online shopping is vastly superior to conventional shopping
1. You can find anything you want online and i do mean anything (and not just naughty stuff. im sure i could find someone auctioning off their spleen if i was so inclined)
2. I dont need to do that thing that i hate to do (you know geting off of my lazzy ass) nearly ass much as i would have to if i you know went out to shop
3. Being the greatly antisocial person that i am i wouldnt need to have to deal with sctual people when making a purchase
4. Being the greatly shy person that i am i would not need to have to emmerse myself in the vast sweeping crouds that are oh so overwhelming found commonly at malls and places of shopping
5. im sure there are many more but im tired and crankey now and all of a sudden im dissapointed because i just remembered that i still dont know how to insert custom emots into this

In other news Mohsin got a pet betta (aka chinese fighting fish). I helped him a bit when getting it so i am kinda proud of myself no idea why though
One thing of note happened when we were there well two things but one doesnt count because i dont think anyone who knows what its about. Aaanyways the one noone will care about is the fact that i saw Stewart and Tiffanys dad at a fish and chips place. Now the most interesting thing that happened to me was that i ofund out that the ice tea was all you can drink and oh yes i drank all i could drink. I had my first glass and that lasted a fiew seconds then another that lasted even less time. Noticing this, the very nice waitress brought me a pitcher of iced tea. it was good but only lasted about 2 min so she brought me another pitcher half full, poof it was gone, then she brought me another half pitcher and poof i drank it again then she brought me one more half pitcher and i finished that too. In the end i drank 2 full glasses and 2 and a half fullsized pitchers of iced tea. Now this all sounds well and good but you have to realize that all that ice tea was litterally ice cold and was freezing me from the inside out. One of the fiew times when i was actually cold. Those of you who know me know how much i Love my vest in the snow because cold weather doesnt doo too much to me. anyways i was shivering like well umm something that shivers allot. There story done

Later
Oh and If i lent anyone my copy of hackers please tell me because i cant find it anymore. Its one of my Favorite movies. It has both Angelina Jolie and that Irish/Scottish guy who was in trainspotting that i can never remember the name of in it. Vunderbar
Bored now so im done

Oh and one "last" thing
I finally figured out how to work my voice mail so i have made a very kris esk message for those who let the phone ring the seemingly endless ammount of time it takes for the voicemail to kick in(did you know that my phone doesnt even ring on my end till after 2 rings on yours)

Posted By Gadget At 1:29 AM | Gadget 4 comments

4 Comments:

Yah Noone seems to know about my blog
im thinking that im going to need to start shamelessly promoting myself on other places

By Blogger Gadget, at 9:12 PM  

Yeah, hackers is cool...one of the rare movies in which Angelina Jolie actually looks amazing! Oh, and that computer stuff is pretty cool too, I guess...hehe...

And Kris, shamelessly promoting your blog on other people's blogs are usually the norm in telling everyone about your blog! Everyone does it! Even I have shamlessly promoted my blog on others'...

Man, if any of this commenting seems strange or out of place, it's because I've been awake for 20+ hrs, and I've got class in about an hour on top of that! Haha...

By Blogger bj_nitsuj, at 7:11 AM  

Hey Kris do you can be Jr.'s god father.

By Blogger Mohsin, at 11:03 PM  

Oh Hell Yah
Who wouldnt want to be
i mean really
How?
you?
how about you?
No?
Didn't Think So
~Gerrrrrrr~

By Blogger Gadget, at 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment