Blogs Of Other People Who Are Not Me

Please note that just because it says blog doesnt mean that it is in fact a blog site
Well Techinically Me But In My LiveJournal Incarnation
Andrew's Blog 2.0
Angela's Blog
Jake's Blog
Jamieson's LJ
Julia's LJ
Justin's Blog
Kyle's Blog
Mohsin's Blog
Reuben's Blog
Rob's Blog
Shar's Blog
Shar's LJ
Vikki's Blog
Vikki's LJ


Favorite Places

Maddox the PIRATE!!!
OLP Lyrics
SomethingPositive.net
The First Life Of Riley Comic
The Official Sea-Monkey's Homepage


Stuff

The Squid Giant Axon
A Frend
Flying monkeys of Doom XP
Sleep Is For The Weak
The Truth Behind Ms. Pacman


Previous Posts

Its My Sanity And i can cry if i want to
Crippling Anti-depression
Because I Can
They Don't Blink
A Monument to Wasted Time
Banjo The Puppet God LIVES
Insert Title Here
The Joke that never was
The Digigasim
I think whoever invented insomnia and the musical ...


Past Archives

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
March 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006


Various Prac

Listed on BlogShares
Join me on the hi5 Networky thingy


Mah birfday

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My birthday approaches
march 31st for all those curious
no idea what to do if anything
im not notorious for doing anything partially because (im sure i mentioned this before but i dont feel like looking hrough my archives for at least another 5 years) after my chuck e cheeze b-day party it all seemed pointless heh
oh i already got some presents from friends so i will give out credit now
julia thank you for the book. incase anyone was interested it is called "incompetence" (yah totally screams of me hey) written by the same guy that wrote red dwarf Rob Grant
and i just noticed that you rote a note on the inside cover oh i will be laughing i have bin since a saw teh title and the various versions of it in the book haha
and scott thanks for the offer to lend me babylon 5 and to all those who dont know what it is umm.. its a bunny and to all of those who do know what it is and and to cal me a nerdy geek i say to you "its a bunny" heh

oh i think my beta is going to die he has dropsy and all the other betas that one of my bettas have ever got that have died from it so im kinda fearful
anyways im going to sleep now
later days (heh bonus points to whoever can place that reference)

Posted By Gadget At 12:41 AM | Gadget 5 comments

5 Comments:

Nice to know that you got as far into reading it as... what? The cover and the title page! :P
J/K, I know you have been studying. Happy Burfday Kris, and good luck on your exam today.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:45 AM  

huh? whos emily now?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:12 PM  

Seeing that Kris doesn't read Emily's blog, his "Later Days" reference is obviously about the Weekenders!

And seeing that Kris is right next to me, and assuring me that I am correct, bonus points to me!

By Blogger bj_nitsuj, at 12:28 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:27 AM  

Err heh my page isnt updating properly on my computer didnt see the newer posts
yup yup later days its da reference to the weekenders

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:28 AM  

Post a Comment