Blogs Of Other People Who Are Not Me

Please note that just because it says blog doesnt mean that it is in fact a blog site
Well Techinically Me But In My LiveJournal Incarnation
Andrew's Blog 2.0
Angela's Blog
Jake's Blog
Jamieson's LJ
Julia's LJ
Justin's Blog
Kyle's Blog
Mohsin's Blog
Reuben's Blog
Rob's Blog
Shar's Blog
Shar's LJ
Vikki's Blog
Vikki's LJ


Favorite Places

Maddox the PIRATE!!!
OLP Lyrics
SomethingPositive.net
The First Life Of Riley Comic
The Official Sea-Monkey's Homepage


Stuff

The Squid Giant Axon
A Frend
Flying monkeys of Doom XP
Sleep Is For The Weak
The Truth Behind Ms. Pacman


Previous Posts

do babys find baby talk offensive?
Stargate makes me feel all tingly in my pants
Im a little bit geekey
Dem Toys
What I did this weekend
The Minor joys of technology
the day and night
a little nuclear powered rc car can go a long way
xena warrior princess
Insomnia


Past Archives

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
March 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006


Various Prac

Listed on BlogShares
Join me on the hi5 Networky thingy


Being Assalted By The Pollen "Damn You Kahnn... er Pollen!!!"

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Ok so much to catch up on
well not really
umm
i found a queen at roberts place and took it home
i got it an ant farm and she has already layed at least 4 eggs but i dont know if any of them have hatched already
ummm i totally moved stuff around in my room so i would have more floor space available to me but unfortunatly there is a big plile ofjusnk in the middle now that really has no place to go to
uhh Found some old guitar chord charts from highschool that i had and the hand written lyrics with acompanyting chords that a friend wrote down for me

umm on thursday julia lent me season one of dead like me and i watched it all in one sitting
all 14 hnours of it
it was great
i luves it it is my pressious

oh yah i finally got around to buying resident evil 2 and while i was looking for it i found out that the directors cut of donnie darko was already out
umm
my sisters valedictoryoh god it was incredibly long
no seriously
im thinkning i may justy skip having kids all together just do i wont have to sit through one or more of them. oh one thing that made my day when i was rushjing to get flowers for my sister before the cerimony started i was in the passengers side with my window open and while we were stopped at a light some very nice ladys who were hollering naughty things at me it was great

anyways after we went to milestones and i for the life of me couldnt decide at all waht i wanted so i did the thing that makes me have to tip very well
i had the very nice watress choose something for me and surprise me with something
it ended up being a chicken curry thingy
verry tastey

umm thats it for now i think
just finished watching donnie darkoko again
now onto the commentaries
later

Posted By Gadget At 11:11 AM | Gadget 2 comments

2 Comments:

You better not be groping my DVDs *shakes fist*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:22 PM  

Ummm riiight i havent groped them at all
yup sure i havent
not in the slightest

By Blogger Gadget, at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment